2D Space planning.
We can show you ways of improving the layout and functionality of your property. We can produce detailed 2D and 3D plans showing new positions of walls, furniture, kitchen, bathrooms, appliances, lighting and electrics.
Costs per room for 2D plans
£360 Reception room or bedroom
Extras per room:
£240 3D visualisation - a room created using 3D software
£120 Electrical circuit plan
TBC Bespoke joinery/cabinetry, cost based on size
- 2 meetings, including a site survey, even if architects’ plans are supplied
- 2D floor plans showing furniture layout (3 iterations)
- if you choose to have your room created using our 3D software we will supply you two different layouts, three hi-res realistic renders and one 360° visual of the room
- if you choose to include electrical plans we show lighting circuits for each room
- plans supplied as scalable pdfs and one set of A3 print outs (if required)
- recommendations of contractors
We send you our paperwork, invoice and questionnaire and ask you to send photos and plans if you haven’t already.
We come to the property and measure up and take photos, even if plans are supplied. Whilst at the property we have our first meeting, where we dig deeper into your project together to:
- review any existing plans, discuss your space requirements and questionnaire
- talk about furniture layout and the primary purpose of the room
- discuss building work and contractors
We draw up the plans and create a 2D room layout. If you have chosen to have your room created in 3D software this is when we would create this.
We have our second meeting where we review:
- the new floor plan with furniture layout and new room layout if required
- Walk through the room using the 3D software, review high res renders and 360° visual (if you have included this in your package)
- Electrical plans (if you have included this in your package)
We finalise the floor plans and email scalable pdfs and send print outs if required.