Do you feel you simply want some advice on interior design?
Sometimes you just want to be able to the pick the brains of a professional.
We know finding your own style can be tricky. What colour palette or design, how best to spend your budget, where to prioritise jobs . . . just to mention a few.
We can advise you on basic design helping you to solve any interior design issues you have.
- an initial discussion to understand your project (time scales, budget etc) and to schedule in the work
- a 2-hour interior design consultation
- a curated Pinterest board with all our recommendations with links to the retailers
- a summary of your meeting to take away
We have a discussion with you first, then send you our paperwork, invoice and questionnaire. We will ask you to send us photos and plans and to save images on Pinterest/Houzz idea boards. These will all help us to discover your design style. We will spend time on research based on what you have shared with us and we will collate our thoughts and suggestions. Once we have done this, we will create a Pinterest board for your project.
This is when we get to meet you (online or at your property) for the 2 hour consultation. During this we can:
- solve your design concerns, such as colour schemes, furniture, lighting, flooring, tiles, window treatments,
- review the Pinterest boards
- give you simple space planning advice
- offer some design tricks and tips
- help with budget decisions
- show you samples of paints, fabrics and wallpaper
Finally, we follow up by sending a written summary of the meeting and your curated Pinterest board is yours for life!
If you require a more detailed and in depth Interior Design service we would recommend either our One Room Design or Bespoke Package.